- Them - Them [Decca Records, DFE 8612] 1965, EP, c/w picture sleeve, unboxed Decca label 60's Pop, Beat, Rock, Psyche
- Electronic - Electronic [Factory Records, Fact 290] 1991, album, c/w picture sleeve and inner, mint/ unplayed 80's / 90's / 00's
- Oasis - Turn Up The Sun [Big Brother RKID 31TP] 2005, 12" one sided promo, mint/ unplayed 80's / 90's / 00's
- Colosseum - Those Who Are About To Die Salute You, Morituri Te Salutant, from 1969 on Fontana Records STL.5510, original UK Stereo release 60's Pop, Beat, Rock, Psyche
- Arthur Smith & Jinder in Whimple Victory Hall - Sunday 7th July 2013 On A Whim Promotions
A very large original concert poster from 1979 featuring Rod Argent & Friends, inc. Genesis Phil Collins. Performing two shows at The Venue in London. The poster measures about 1,000mm x 750mm, and is in EX+ condition, and is ready for mounting/ framing. Please note that the attached image of the concert poster is one taken of the poster in a clear polythene protective covering, which can be removed.
Original colour concert poster for Ashton, Gardner & Dyke from January 29th 1972, at the University Union, Oxford Road, Manchester. In very good condition, a little edge wear but no rips or tears, would look great when mounting and framed, over all size is 20 inches by 30 inches.
Limited edition lithograph print of the original album cover for Blind Faith debut album. Signed by the artist Bob Seidemann, and mounted with a copy of the CD. Lithograph print dates from about 1999, framed, size 620mm x 760mm
Original gig poster from 17th March 1977, Birmingham Odeon, no rips or tears. But does have some creases at the top third, from left to right, half way across, otherwise EX. Mounted in black mount.
Black/White & Grey concert poster for a gig at Loughborough University on the Friday 21st November 1969. With Zoot Money and Hard Meat as the support arts, excellent and stunning poster, great iconic looking poster. Framed [silver coloured metal frame] and glazed ready to hang. The poster does have'Don Not Remove'written in two places, otherwise in EX+ condition. Size 19" x 30" mounted in frame
Original metallic poster by David Vaughan, issued for general sale, early 1970's. Mounted, and ready for framing, overall size 560mm x 800mm. Also another framed copy in a metal frame and glass front, overall size 21" x 31".
Original concert poster for the Friday 8th August 1969 at the Town Hall, Torquay, Devon. Mounted ready for framing, mount size 580mm x 840mm
Eric Clapton's official fan club items, per set which includes first 3 issues of the fan club 16 page magazine'Slow Hand'[Feb 1988 issue 1 plus issues 2 & 3], 1.25" button badge, card folder/ holder, and EC's discography, all A4 size. All in mint unused condition.