- Them - Them [Decca Records, DFE 8612] 1965, EP, c/w picture sleeve, unboxed Decca label 60's Pop, Beat, Rock, Psyche
- Electronic - Electronic [Factory Records, Fact 290] 1991, album, c/w picture sleeve and inner, mint/ unplayed 80's / 90's / 00's
- Oasis - Turn Up The Sun [Big Brother RKID 31TP] 2005, 12" one sided promo, mint/ unplayed 80's / 90's / 00's
- Colosseum - Those Who Are About To Die Salute You, Morituri Te Salutant, from 1969 on Fontana Records STL.5510, original UK Stereo release 60's Pop, Beat, Rock, Psyche
- Arthur Smith & Jinder in Whimple Victory Hall - Sunday 7th July 2013 On A Whim Promotions
Welcome to On A Whim Promotions
Bringing Big Names into Small Communities
Promoting local new acts
Comedian and TV's Grumpy Old Man
Live at Whimple Victory Hall, Exeter
Sunday 7th July 2013
Arthur Smith (he of Grumpy Old Men fame, and self-appointed Night Mayor of Balham) will be having a good old chin-wag with the happy people of Devon, in Whimple Victory Hall just outside Exeter.
Jinder is an accomplished folk singer/songwriter with a number of albums released and a unique style.
This will be a very enjoyable evening, so get your tickets soon as this is likely to sell out.
May not be suitable for young children, or those of a nervous disposition. May contain naughty words.
The Victory Hall, Whimple, EX5 2TS
Sunday 7th July 2013, Doors open at 6.30pm for a 7.30pm start
Licensed Bar, and Free Car Parking [Limited]
Tickets only £10 each in advance
which can be purchased securely online using the PayPal button below
[or from Handsome Dicks Records, Whimple Post Office
or The Tourist Information Centre in Ottery St. Mary].
Card payments can be made securely via PayPal, using the button below (enter the total number of tickets required on the next screen). Alternatively, payment in person to Handsome Dicks Records.
Order 6 or more tickets in a single
transaction to reserve a table seat
Tickets will be sent by Recorded Delivery
(A charge of £3.00 P&P per order applies for online orders)
(no PayPal account required as long as you have a valid credit/debit card)
Tickets are also available from Whimple Post Office, Handsome Dicks Records, Whimple, or Ottery St. Mary Tourist Information Centre
Event Terms & Conditions
1. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
Images on this page