- Them - Them [Decca Records, DFE 8612] 1965, EP, c/w picture sleeve, unboxed Decca label 60's Pop, Beat, Rock, Psyche
- Electronic - Electronic [Factory Records, Fact 290] 1991, album, c/w picture sleeve and inner, mint/ unplayed 80's / 90's / 00's
- Oasis - Turn Up The Sun [Big Brother RKID 31TP] 2005, 12" one sided promo, mint/ unplayed 80's / 90's / 00's
- Colosseum - Those Who Are About To Die Salute You, Morituri Te Salutant, from 1969 on Fontana Records STL.5510, original UK Stereo release 60's Pop, Beat, Rock, Psyche
- Arthur Smith & Jinder in Whimple Victory Hall - Sunday 7th July 2013 On A Whim Promotions
Great copy of this 1963 tour programme, in EX+ condition, no rips or tears, date & town written on front, otherwise in EX condition.
Halfway To Paradise (Decca Ace of Clubs ACL 1083) mono, condition of sleeve EX-, but a little gruppy on reverse, and the record is EX+ condition, with just two very light marks on side 2.
A 60's signed piece of card from the great late Billy Fury, the card and signiture has been clipped and only measures 65mm x 40mm in size, but would look great framed and mounted with a photo.
Billy Fury's first album 'The Sound Of Fury' 10" LP, Decca LF 1329 Mono. The cover is complete with no rips or tears, but does have 4 very small pin holes in each corner and one the the middle top above his name, front and rear sleeve a little grubby, but still a VG++ condition item. The record its self, again is in a VG++ condition with a few scuffs and marks. Plays well with no skips or jumps, the labels are dark blue Decca labels and are in excellent condition. Over all a nice original album in a VG++ condition.
All original 1960's issues, overall condition is EX and all complete, we have the following issues in stock at present and are priced at £12 each -
First year: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, & 9
Second year; 1 & 11
Original flyer/ hand bill for the first record release from The Gamblers [pre- Billy Fury's Backing Band]. Issued on or around 15th November 1963 in the Newcastle area. Condition is fair, has been folded and creased and a little tatty around the edges, size 122mm x 190mm
Original gig poster from Friday 15th June 1962, Castles Ballroom, Annfield Plain [Newcastle?], complete, has been stored folded, so heavy creases, and has print marks on reverse, but still would look fab mounted and framed. Must be the only one in existence, came from Tony Damond's widow. Size about 510mm x 730mm [One other from 1963 is also available, and in a similar condition, size about 520mm x 750mm]
Front Cover; Billy Fury, inside stories & photos on Stones, Hollies +Condition NM
Front Cover; Adam Faith, Dusty, Billy Fury, Condition EX